We are celebrating the launch of our website!
Why should you attend?
- You're a lawyer who would create a LawTake profile to offer legal forms and videos with FAQs for consumers for lead generation and alternative revenue sources.
- You're a "LawTaker" - someone with a legal issue who needs help and wants to watch a DIY video on a legal issue, with legal forms or be connected to a lawyer.
- You're a potential advertiser on our site, such as a business that can help someone with legal issues or lawyers, e.g., medical professionals or payroll services.
- You just want to schmooze with lawyers and LawTakers.
LawTake Launch Party When: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 Time: 6 - 10pm Where: Seasons 52 at the Century City Mall 10250 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90067
- Red Carpet with two Photographers and a Step and Repeat/Backdrop
- Complimentary Tray-Passed Welcome Champagne
- Complimentary Appetizers
- Complimentary 3-hour Validated Parking from Seasons 52 available at the Century City Mall
- Drawing for Prizes
- A camera operator recording FAQs and answers for lawyers to upload the video onto their LawTake profiles
Please RSVP by Joining our Facebook Event!
LawTake is the answer for people with legal issues who are dissatisfied with the current legal market. Unlike current legal services websites that are ineffective at resolving problems, confusing or disengaging, LawTake provides the best legal information, products and lawyer services! LawTake is a marketplace for lawyers to post information that consumers can purchase, namely, entertaining and informative videos on the law. LawTake aggregates videos and legal content similar to YouTube® but also offers premium services for lawyers that create entertaining, "Hollywood-ESQ," informative videos on the law, along with customizable forms and accompanying materials for consumers to purchase, similar to the way eBay® sells products to consumers. This package can save consumers hundreds of dollars in legal fees and enables top marketing, alternative revenue sources and efficiencies for the lawyers’ legal services, thus creating a win-win situation.
We are asking for $500 sponsorships and that would go towards:
- a logo on the invitation and step and repeat if received by 5/31
- priority for lawyers to be videotaped answering FAQs to upload the video on their LawTake profiles
- the ability distribute promotional materials
- the CEO will thank sponsors in an announcement
- LawTake will donate a portion of the proceeds to Iris Blossom Charities (www.irisblossomcharities.org)
- Ability to use a portion of the sponsorship amount as a prize in a drawing
Current Sponsors: Iris Blossom Charities • Dr. Sarmela Sunder • Jesus Daily • McCullough Sudan • Constructive Dispute Resolution • Fitgazm • Atak Interactive • Anato Investment Group • Winter Media • Gerber Kawasaki Wealth & Investment Management • Gonzalez CPA • First Class Paralegals • Bibby McWilliams & Kearney